Thursday 18 February 2010

Flash Project (WIP1)

I've been working on the Flash project since I got back this afternoon, I haven't tried to do the lip-sync yet and have been struggling (and losing...) to the Classic Motion Guide, which is why my tests and what i've got so far are a bit jerky, but I quite like it like this but I think I will ask Andy when he gets back, or Dan, the King of Flash for help.

I've concentrated on getting the characters eyes, and I'm quite glad I decided to do this first, the eyes can help enhance the character and I think, with what I've got so far, that it's worked quite successfully with the dialogue.



I think my favourite bit is when the interviewer makes a comment and her eyes aren't really focused on them until she needs to answer.

1 comment:

  1. Its looking good :) don't worry your not alone lip sync is a hard thing to get right :) just keep trying and it will all click into place.

    Peace

    Brian

    ReplyDelete